Friday 11 February 2011

My Boys...

The boys Christmas dance that was postponed is happening tonight.  I managed to get a photograph of my two eldest sons on their way to the dance.  Unfortunately, my youngest son is missing his first High School dance as he has gone skiing instead.  He won a weekend ski trip and decided he would rather go skiing than dancing.  The tartan on the boys' kilts is Modern Brown, it is a family name and entitles the boys to wear it. 
If you have a look at an earlier post you will see my youngest son in his kilt too.  Someday I will manage to get them all together and smiling.  I think they are at that age where Mum with a camera is just a pain


2 comments:

  1. Your boys are so handsome!
    I hope they have fun at the dance.
    I think all teenagers think a mum with a camera is a pain especially boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so wonderful. It is good to see that they still want to wear the kilts. I would like to learn more about the different tartans and their history. Yet another thing I wish I had time for - LOL. I was trying to figure out which one of the boys I met in MB several years ago. I recognized your youngest from 2009, but I can't pick out from the other two which one I met. I guess I am just showing how old I am.

    ReplyDelete