Saturday 19 March 2011

Been busy...

I have been busy stitching, but no pictures yet, as they are gifts.  As soon as they are  received, in a couple of weeks, I will post pictures.  Life has been really hectic, with driving kids around, especially DS #3 to and from his basketball training and games, it is a 150 mile round trip each time.  Have just pulled the fabric and threads for a new start.  The photo is all I can give away at the moment, as again this piece is a gift. The fabric is a hand dyed evenweave, that is pale blue (the photo doesn't show the colour great).  The threads are Weeks, but not exactly what the design calls for and the ribbon is for the trim around the outside of the finished piece.

 I plan on spending some time next week finishing some of my recent finishes, so watch this space.

5 comments:

  1. I love the colors and cant wait to hear more!!! Wow, you are a dedicated mom to drive that distance for your children...I am impressed! Take care, Faye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like whatever you stitch will be pretty with that fabric and those colors of floss! I sure hope your car gets great gas mileage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty threads Fiona, look forward to your up-dates, happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fiona,
    Isn't it amazing how busy kids keep you? It is good to hear from you and look forward to seeing your finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - that must be some special training camp! Love the color choices - I have an idea, but shall not make the guess here.

    ReplyDelete