Sunday 27 March 2011

Pay It Forward....


I was lucky enough to be picked for Amy's PAY IT FORWARD.  So here is mine, If you would like to be considered, please post a comment to this thread and I will pick 3 people to PIF.  If you are picked, I will send you something handmade by the summer.  You in turn have to PIF to 3 people.  Hope this makes sense.
I was busy yesterday finishing.  At the moment the only things completely finished are gifts, so no pictures yet.  I finished a couple of Christmas ornaments for exchanging at the Cross Stitch Pals Fall Fling in October, but they still need hangers.  Plan on doing these tonight or tomorrow, so will post pictures once they are finished.  It has been another busy day at basketball, I'm really looking forward to the end of season in May when I get a whole weekend at home to do all the housework, stitching and finishing that I want.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Fiona,

    I'd love to join your PIF :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Want to make something for me too? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fiona! I would love to join your PIF. :)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Fiona!!! I NEED your email address!! I want to thank you for this beautiful gift you have sent me! Please email me: lriggsbee@nc.rr.com I want to post the photo, but wanted to email you first for details of design...Thanks and Wow!! Love what you sent!! Faye

    ReplyDelete