Leibster is a German word meaning favorite, dearest or beloved. The Leibster is awarded by bloggers to other new (and not so new) bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers., to help spread the word and help the new talented bloggers gain wider recognition.
The Leibster award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy:
1. Choose 5 up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers to award the Liebster to
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award.
4. Share 5 random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.
It took a while for me to find 5 other bloggers to pass this award on to, but I did it. Firstly, I will pass on the 5 random facts about myself.
1. I work part time and study part time.
2. I enjoy walking.
3. I am teaching myself how to quilt.
4. I adore my job, which involves working with children.
5. I like handbags and have quite a number of Vera Bradley.
The 5 bloggers I would like to pass this award on to are: