Friday 23 March 2012

A sunny morning...

I had a lovely morning at work today.  We spent the morning in the Gardens looking for different characters from stories, like Jack's Beanstalk and the Bear from Going on a Bear Hunt. 
This part of the Gardens is known as Clive's Pond.  The Magnolia tree was in bloom, but all the full blooms were too high up for taking photographs, but I did manage to get a reasonable photo of one of the buds.

I did take some photographs of the children, but for obvious reasons I can't show them here, so hope you have enjoyed seeing a little snippit of the area I live in.  This is a view from the cove at the Gardens looking across the Loch.

I also have been busy stitching, but everything is either for a gift or an exchange, so no photographs yet, but soon.

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments, they are all greatly appreciated and when I figure out how to do it I will reply to everyone who leaves a comment.

Hugs

Fiona

11 comments:

  1. Wow! What a heavenly beautiful area you live in! Which Loch is that? It is funny, our magnolias are in bloom here as well. I don't know my geography that well, but I would have thought you were further north than me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is Loch Ewe. We are pretty far north, but are on the Gulf Stream.

      Delete
    2. It is Loch Ewe. We are pretty far north, but are on the Gulf Stream.

      Delete
  2. Great photos , Beautiful area, and lovely Magnolia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your blog and stitching is inspirational please stop by my blog to get the Leibster award.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely place to walk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful area, and great photos, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Fiona, I have passed on the LIEBSTER REWARD to you, look at my blog to see, have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely tour, Fiona! Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I truly enjoyed your pictures. wish I could see it in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  9. THANKS FOR SHARING SUCH BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS!

    ReplyDelete